|Bozeman Job Service » Local Buzz|
Scroll down for more great information
GALLATIN COUNTY, MT
Testing Site and Interviewing Information for a
Year Round, Part-Time Department of Commerce,
U.S. Census Bureau Field Representative Position
$12.07 per hour plus $0.56 per mile
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 13, 2014
BOZEMAN JOB SERVICE
121 N. WILLSON
BOZEMAN, MT 59715
*** Allow several hours for testing and interviews ***
- Please bring with you a completed application form signed, two forms of ID,
- and a photocopy of each ID form (same sheet is fine).
- One ID must be a State or Federal picture ID such as a current
- Driver’s License or Passport.
- Preferably, bring your Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- If claiming Veteran’s Preference, bring a copy of supporting documentation,
- like your DD-214 or other proof with you to the Testing Session.
- Be sure to complete all applications and related materials before the session.
- No extra time will be allotted during the session to complete these items.
- Be sure to dress professionally, come early and sign in. Doors will close at the time given and no additional applicants will be admitted.
ANY QUESTIONS? Call 1-877-474-5226 (toll-free)
The U.S. Department of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations for any part of the application process, please notify the agency. Decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis. This position has the potential to become permanent without additional competition.
Bozeman Job Service Employers Committee Proudly Announces Its:
2013 ~ 2014 Employers of Choice!
|~ West Paw Design ~
Employer of Choice
Large Business Employer
|~ Mountain Maids of Montana ~
Employer of Choice
Small Business Employer
The Department of Labor & Industry’s Bozeman Job Service Employers Committee (BJSEC) annually accepts nominations for “Employer of Choice” in two categories: Businesses with 0-25 employees and businesses with over 25 employees.
Employers of Choice are those businesses that create great workplaces in Montana and are nominated according to four established criteria:
- Employee Benefits/Initiatives
- Leadership & Workplace Culture
- Employee Training/Development
- Community Orientation
Bozeman Job Service Employers Committee, BJSEC, received nominations from employees and business owners for the “Employer of Choice” Award in both categories.
The nomination letters from both West Paw Design and Mountain Maids of Montana