The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. A Spanish-language version of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) is also available. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Frequently Asked Questions
To obtain notices free of charge, please contact the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division at 1-866-4-USWAGE (1-866-487-9243). Alternatively, you may download and print the notice at U.S. Department of Labor's Workplace Posters webpage.
Montana Minimum Wage
Montana Department of Labor & Industry is committed to the economic health of state and local business communities by providing easy access to posters that federal law requires be posted in each worksite. Individual posters and/or an all-in-one poster that incorporates five of the required posters may be obtained at no cost to you by contacting your local Job Service Montana office. To locate your nearest office check the Job Service Location Directory
. Ask to speak with a Workforce Consultant.
In addition to the Montana Minimum Wage posters, federal law also requires that the following be posted:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave Act (employers with 50 or more employees)
- FMLA Poster Insert for Military Family Leave Amendments
- Fair Labor Standards Act (must be displayed on an employee bulletin board)
- Job Safety and Health (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (does not apply to public employers)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Agriculture under the Fair Labor Standards Act – English and Spanish posters
- Employee Rights Under the H-2A Program (Effective March 15, 2010 for H-2A Employers only)
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers Protection Act
Downloadable from the Internet
General information on required posters, including posters of special interest to federal contractors, can be found at https://www.dol.gov/whd/resources/posters.htm
Employers with Internet access and Adobe Acrobat Reader can download the required posters directly from the sites listed: