Labor Law Posters

Montana Department of Labor & Industry is committed to the economic health of state and local business communities by providing easy access to posters that federal law requires be posted in each worksite.

Remote Workforce Toolkit

There is no cost for required posters:
Individual posters and/or an all-in-one poster that incorporates five of the required posters may be obtained at no cost to you by contacting your local Job Service Montana office. To locate your nearest office check the Job Service Location Directory. Ask to speak with a Workforce Consultant. 

Which posters are required?
Please see our comprehensive list below. Some posters are downloadable files that can be printed from your home or office computer.

The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. A Spanish-language version of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) is also available. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.

Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Frequently Asked Questions

To obtain notices free of charge, please contact the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division at 1-866-4-USWAGE (1-866-487-9243). Alternatively, you may download and print the notice at U.S. Department of Labor's Workplace Posters webpage.

In addition to the Minimum Wage poster, federal law also requires that the following be posted. Montana Minimum Wage & the EEO poster are available in Spanish, if necessary for your place of work, please see Spanish Optional Poster tab:

There is NOT a Prevailing Wage Poster; however, the Public Contracts/Prevailing Wage Law does require the appropriate and applicable prevailing wage rates be posted by the contractor performing work or providing construction services in a prominent and accessible location on the project site.

Call the Department of Labor & Industry, Unemployment Insurance Division, at 406-444-3834 to obtain a copy of Unemployment Insurance coverage specific to your business.

Contact your Workers' Compensation provider for the appropriate document.

USDOL Workplace Posters

For more information about Labor Law Poster Compliance contact your local Job Service office or contact:
Michelle Robinson, Program Manager

Back To Top